Thursday, May 5, 2011

when will twitter become dangerous to business?

today i had my first real experience of how twitter can have very negative affect on a business when a single customer with a following has a bad experience. the question for me is when will this stop businesses from taking risks because if one person has a problem the world hears about it?

how will one persons view point affect a business simply because thousands trust that person and getting your view to your followers is easier that complaining about the problem to the company at fault and lets be honest a whole lot less fun. there has to be great joy from seeing your reader stats and seeing how many people agreed with you.

personally i don't think this is going to be good for society, it is just too spiral out of control.

anyway tell me how you feel about the topic. i now blog from my blackberry....... my tech status just went up a notch

No comments:

Post a Comment